Due to the unusual times please make sure you get in touch with the venue first before heading over!
KindyROO aims to enrich the learning potential and health of children, by providing a fun and educational environment in which parent and child can bond and learn together. Come along to KindyROO Luxembourg to try the acclaimed classes and understand how we can help your child to maximize their learning potential! See website below for further details!
Where: Cloche d’Or CC, level E (25, bd F.W. Raiffeisen, 2411 Luxembourg)
When: check out the detailed schedule and their Facebook posts
Age: 6 weeks – 5 years
Yoga helps kids become more confident, strong, balanced and friendly.
KIDS YOGA 5-10 yrs – Yoga is a great way for kids to increase awareness of themselves, others and the world, while having fun! Yoga is a wonderful way for children to stay (or become) confident, strong, balanced and healthy. Yoga engages a child’s natural boundless energy and conveys valuable lessons in positive thinking, body and mind awareness. Each class is alive with magical journeys where we meet with animals, fly an airplane or drive a car, grow into a tree or imitate the ocean waves, all in the form of dynamic yoga poses.
TEEN YOGA 10-14yrs – Expanding minds and maturing bodies come together through independent and group activities that stimulate teens’ physical strength, emotional balance and self-confidence. Classes integrate traditional yoga poses, flowing sequences, breathing exercises, relaxation and meditation techniques as well as self-reflection. This course will also give them some tools for dealing with their everyday tasks in a more relaxing way, make them feel empowered and more confident with their bodies, stimulate their imagination, raise their awareness on peace and treating their body gently… all the while having fun and helping them find their own way towards stillness. This class is more like an adult yoga class.
– Thursdays: 17:15 – 18:15: Teens 10-14yrs (EN+FR), YogaBalance – Merl 486, route de Longwy L-1940 Luxembourg
– Saturdays: 15:00 – 15:50: Kids 8-10yrs (EN+FR), YogaBalance – Kirchberg – 2, Circuit de la Foire Intl. L-1347 Luxembourg; 16:15 – 17:15: Teens 10-14yrs (EN+FR), YogaBalance – Kirchberg – 2, Circuit de la Foire Intl. L-1347 Luxembourg
– Sundays: 09:00 – 10:00: Kids 5-10yrs (EN+FR), YogaBalance – Walferdange – 3, rue Millewee L-7257 Walferdange
Two NEW Music for Toddlers 101 workshops for children aged 1-4 accompanied by an adult.
Amusiking drop-in sessions gently guide the whole family on a journey of discovery of sound and movement, to explore how we can experience music through the use of our body and senses, our first true musical instruments.
Where: Centre Culturel Altrimenti 5 avenue Marie-Thérèse, L-2132, Luxembourg
When: 22/01/2022 @9am and @10am
Age: Children aged 1-4 yrs, accompanied by an adult
Cost: 18€ – child + adult; 28€ – family (max 4 ppl).
Workshops for kids!
Where: Villa Vauban, 18 avenue Emile Reuter, L-2420 Luxembourg or VIRTUAL
When: 22 January: 10.00 – in FR: Screenprinting Workshop; 22 January: 14.00 – in EN: Art Detective
Cost: free/entrance fee for adults
Concert for kids and adults!
Where: Philharmonie Luxembourg, 1 Place de l’Europe, 1499 Luxembourg
When: 22-23 January
Age: 3-5 yrs
Cost: 12 EUR kids/ 18 EUR adults
Please check out the complete programme of the Rotondes for details as there are a number of perfomances.
Where: Place des Rotondes, L-2448 Bonnevoie, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
When: 22-23 January
Age: 4+ years
And here are some places, close to Luxembourg, where you can go skiing even with little ones.
– Snowworld Amneville: indoor ski slopes, ski/sledding rental equipment available even for little ones (the smallest ski boot size is 26). There is even an indoor café/bar from which ski slopes are visible!
– Erbeskopf: ski slope, around 91 km from Luxembourg city; ski/sledding rental equipment available as well
– Les Vosges, France: around 2h30 from Luxembourg. Check the link for details of the different ski areas available. And here check the snow report.
For more options check out the City Savvy Skiing Guide!
There are more activities happening this weekend , like workshops at Casino, Stories in Cité-Bibliothèque, workshops at MNHN , workshops in Mudam , Cinémathèque For Kids (Cinema Paradiso), Il était une fois libary…
Stay safe and healthy!