A festival for the whole family with a number of kids-friendly activities!
Where: 1 Rue Collart, 8414 Steinfort
When: 14-16 August
Cost: 11 € for weekend pass (free – < 16 years old)
The fest in Vaux-sur-Sure includes many events and attractions so your entertainment is guaranteed. Little kids can enjoy duck fishing and a racetrack! Do not forget to print your discount coupons – see the website below.
When: 21-25 August
SupreMe is an innovative and educational daytime Camp for Russian speaking kids. During the camp the kids will:
– Recharge with positive energy
– Meet new friends
– Better understand themselves, surrounding and learn how to work in a team
– Immerse themselves in the world of leadership and practice various team roles on themselves
– Be inspired by the next challenges and experience the unforgettable emotions of new victories
– Try out various creativity activities: Theater, painting, photography, coding and more.
A wide range of training programs that are nicely veiled in gaming techniques, and aimed not only at personal development, but also at developing teamwork skills.
1 shift: 10.08 – 16.08
2 shift: 17.08 – 23.08
Shift lasting 7 days from 8:00 to 19:00.
Where: Scout House in Lüdelange, Luxembourg
Age: from 7 to 13 years old
Cost: 595 euros ( including warm lunch and two light snacks provided by justfood.lu)
Note: the camp is subject to governmental restrictions related to COVID-19 contamination.
A giant, 350 m2 sandpit with deckchairs and beach umbrellas,a piano, an area for pétanque and snacks and refreshments booths – no swimming though!
Where: la place du Théâtre, Lux ville
When: from Saturday, 11 July to Sunday, 13 September: Every day between 10:00 and 22:00
Age: all ages
Come to the Kinnekswiss in the municipal park and enjoy a laid-back, family-friendly “lounge” space with deck chairs, drinks and snacks, or take a ride on the enormous Ferris wheel to admire the panoramic views of our gorgeous city.here.
Where: Kinnekswiss, Lux ville
When: 11 July to Sunday, 13 September 2020: Every day from 11:00 to 22:00
Take a break from shopping and enjoy the small fairground attractions set up in the city’s pedestrian areas.Food and drink establishments, confectioners, shooting galleries, hook-a-duck stands, small games and market stalls/sales booths will be plying their trade at their usual rates
Where: throughout Lux ville – check out the website for details
When: 11 July to Sunday, 13 September 2020: hours vary depending on the locations. check out the website for details
Cost: carousels and children’s attractions are free of charge.
Take the tour if your little ones are enchanted with princes/princesses and would like to see where they live!
Where: Luxembourg City Tourist Office, 30, Place Guillaume II, 1648 Luxembourg
When: 14 July-30 August – see website for details
Cost: 14 EUR – adults; 7 EUR – kids
A special lounge area will be created, with seating for groups of four people who arrive on foot, and the Glacis car park will become a vast open-air cinema.
Where: Glacis, Lux ville
When: 17 July – 1 August
Cost: see website
Various parts of the city will be hosting events for adults and children alike: classic fairground attractions such as children’s rides, small games and food-and-drink stands. These small events are intended to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere where people can get together to breathe life once more into the districts of our lovely city. Access to the site is free of charge, food and drink establishments, confectioners, shooting galleries, hook-a-duck stands, small games and market stalls/sales booths will be plying their trade at their usual rates. Merry-go-rounds, children’s rides and bumper cars are free for the public to enjoy.
Where: Laval Park, Place de Roedgen, Place Auguste Laurent, Place de la Constitution, Place Jeanne d’Arc, Merl Park, Rue de Strasbourg, Place Thorn
When: 18 July – 13 September: every day from 11:00 to 22:00
Cost: Merry-go-rounds, children’s rides and bumper cars are free for the public to enjoy.
– around 24 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Preisch, 2 rue des Lilas, 57570 Basse-Rentgen, France): Treasure Hunts – weekends from 18.04-18.10.2020: 14-18h
– around 46 km from Luxembourg city (Château des Ducs de Lorraine Sierck-les-Bains,rue du Château, 57480 Sierck les Bains, France ): Escape Game (8+ yrs) – until October 2020
– around 49 km from Luxembourg city ( Trier and surroundings ): Various kids events and theatres and the Trier Archaeological Museum offers a tour for families
– around 64 km from Luxembourg city (Metz, France): Various workshops for kids
– around 68 km from Luxembourg city (Maisalm, Leinpfad, 66663 Merzig, Germany): Maze Labyrinth!
– around 257 km from Luxembourg city (Antwerp, Belgium): Do you know about “Summer of Antwerp“ (1.07-30.08.2020)? Summer beach, beach chairs and bar, circus, show and entertainment for the whole family!
Arts § Science
Super fun Changing Cup Faces that the kids will love
Have Fun Learning
Writing Prompts, Lesson Plans, Graphs and Films: 150 Resources for Teaching About the Coronavirus Pandemic
Stay safe and healthy!