Please take all the required Covid-related precautionary measures!
We will keep on adding new events so keep on checking our website! And…let us know if we missed any event!
Plus: binge on the spookiest scary movies for kids.
Halloween workshop in Croatian.
Where: Il était une fois…, 6, rue Tony Bourg, Luxembourg-Gasperich, L-1278 Luxembourg
When: 16 October: 15-160h
Cost: 10 EUR members/ 14 EUR non-members
Come and join BLC for a spooky socially distanced craft treasure hunt and enjoy a goody filled bag at the end! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and tickets
Where: Bambesch playground, Rue de Bridel, L-1264
When: Saturday 23 October 10-12 h
Age: 2+ years old
Cost: €10 per child for BLC members €15 per child for non-members
Come and listen to Potty Lotty read some pumkin stories and then have fun with Elfie from Travel with Kids who will help you decorate your own pumkin. All materials for decorating will be made available. Please bring your own pumkin! Current COVID rule: as in school- mask to be worn when standing up, mask can be taken off when sitting down.
Where: Bonzennen Bonzuewen 5 Esplanade, L-9227 Diekirch
When: Saturday 23 October 13.30-15h (in English); 15h30-17h (in Lux)
Age: all ages
Cost: 15 EUR
In this workshop with Nadine Hahn will guide the kids how to create beautiful creation with flowers an pumpkins!
Where: Kulturhaus Niederanven, 145, route de Trèves, Niederanven
When: 30.10.2020: 9h30-11h
Age: 7-12 years
Cost: 25 EUR
Flower pumpkin workshop for kids. Let kids use real flowers to decorate their pumpkins beautifully with the guidance of professional florist Tediflower. Children can bring their own pumpkins or choose from the ones available. Several languages spoken.!
Where: 56 Rue Edward Steichen, L-3324 Bivange, Luxembourg
When: 30.10.2020:- 10-11h30 & 3h-14h30
Age: 7+ years
Cost: 40 EUR per kid
Spend an exciting afternoon with your children aboard Navitours boat. There will be kids disco, games, painting and crafts. And of course, for the hungry ones – Halloween muffins, pancakes and much more!
Where: Quai de la Moselle
When: 31 Oct: 14-17h
Cost: 10 EUR per adult and kids 12+ yrs; Free entry for kids with costimes and masks
A mysterious and shivering workshop for kids at the museum! Kids will make and bake spooky Halloween creatures!
Where: Musée “A Possen”, 2 Keeseschgässel, L-5405 Bech-Kleinmacher
When: 31 October: 14:00-17:00h
Age: 6-12 years
Cost: 20 EUR per kid
Check with your local commune – most of the communes organize kids Halloween parties!
– around 24 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Preisch, 2 rue des Lilas, 57570 Basse-Rentgen, France): Halloween at the Castle – 30-31 October
– around 41 km from Luxembourg city (Château Saint Sixte, 57320 Freistroff, France): Halloween– 23, 24, 30 and 31 October
– around 45 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Malbrouck, 57480 Manderen, France): Witches and beasts –23 Oct – 7 Nov
– around 54 km from Luxembourg city (Maizières-lès-Metz, France): Halloween at Walygator Parc – 19 Oct – 3 Nov. Check out details
– around 60 km from Luxembourg city (Zoo d’Amnéville, 1 Rue du Tigre, 57360 Amnéville, France): Halloween at Zoo d’Amnéville –23 Oct – 7 Novv. Check out details
– around 127 km from Luxembourg city (Domain of the Caves of Han, Rue Joseph Lamotte 2, 5580 Han-sur-Lesse, Belgium): Hanlloween time has come to the Domain! 30 Oct – 7 Nov
– around 143 km from Luxembourg city (Durbuy , Belgium): HALLOWEEN in DURBUY 30 OCTOBRE
And here is a list of amusement & theme parks around Luxembourg sorted by distance from Luxembourg city -> some of them are celebrating Halloween as well!
– around 77 km from Luxembourg city (Eifelpark, Weißstraße 12, 54647 Gondorf, Germany): Halloween at Eifel Park. Check out details here
– around 236 km from Luxembourg city (Burg Frankenstein, 64367 Mühltal, Germany): Halloween at Burg Frankenstein (Germany’s largest and oldest Halloween event) – 22 Oct -6 Nov: Check out details here
– around 280 km from Luxembourg city (Rust, Germany): Festival Halloween at Europa Park – 2 Oct- 7 November. Check out detail here