Have the Ultimate Halloween At These Spooky Events with our Halloween event for kids!
We will keep on adding new events so keep on checking our website! And…let us know if we missed any event!
For all events you need to book tickets in advance!
Plus: binge on the spookiest scary movies for kids.
Halloween Parties at Jumpbox Trampoline Park (Registration: 15min before party time)
2hr Halloween Party. Group activities suitable for all ages (5+). Jolly themed food and drinks included. Fancy dress costume contest.
Full-on entertainment by Team Jumpbox. This means free time for parents 😉
Alone or with friends. Halloweeny fancy dress recommended to participate in the ‘Most Ingenious’ (think recycling …) costume contest. Note that access to the airbag activity will not be allowed if wearing makeup ;-(
In teams, so you’ll get to know others, take part in a series of games on trampolines but not just that, … Trust Team Jumpbox, it will be a lot of fun! Fabulously scary food and spooky drinks included.
LIMITED number of tickets so book early 😉
Where: 8-10 rue de l’Etang, L-5326 Contern, Luxembourg
When: 31 October: 11h, 13h30 and 15h
Age: 5+ yrs
Cost: €26.50 per child
Halloween Party at ZigZag
Come dressed up to celebrate Halloween with us!
A free karting token is offered to each dressed up child + unlimited entry price is reduced to 9,9€.
You also like to dress up?Excellent! We’ll be happy to offer you a hot drink*
*one hot drink per adult accompanying a paying child
Halloween night – 6.30 to 10pm
Don’t cook before the long week-end, just book! 3 courses meal served as buffets (12/25€ – kids/adults).
Entry is free for adults; Entry with entertainment… to be scared but not too much, 1 free karting token is 9€ only (kids 2 to 12 yrs).
The number of places being limited, please email email@example.com or call 26 45 87 87.
Where: Zigzag, 7 rue Pletzer , L-8080 Bertrange
When: 31 October at 10–22h
Halloween Workshops at St*Art
Creative Halloween workshops with painting and crafts.
Get creative with your friends and sign up now to have some spooky fun!
Spaces are limited!
Where: Cents – 4, Rue Leon Kauffman, 1853 Luxembourg
When: 28, 29 and 30 October: 9h30-12h
Age: 5+ yrs
Cost: 35 EUR per child per day/ 10% sibling discount
Halloween Party at Ozone
The party includes buffet, unlimited jumping (drinks and socks not included)/ Inclus buffet, accès au parc illimité (boissons et chaussettes non incluses)
To register: send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will call you or alternatively come directly to Ozone in Foetz (open from Tuesday to Friday from 14.00 to 22.00 and Saturdays/Sundays from 10.00 to 22.00)
Pour vous inscrire: envoyez-nous un email à email@example.com avec vos coordonnées et nous vous appellerons ou passez chez Ozone à Foetz (ouvert du mardi au vendredi de 14.00 à 22.00 et samedi/dimanche de 10.00 à 22.00)
Where: Ozone Trampoline & Ninja Parc 11 rue du Brill, Foetz (Cora Parking) Tel 24 55 92 3
When: 31 October: 18h-21h30
– Kids under 4 yrs/en dessous de 4 ans : to play in the softplay (only kids up to 6 in the softplay allowed)
– Kids above 4 yrs – only they are allowed in the Trampoline/Ninja park
– Kids < 4yrs / Enfants : 10 EUR (softplay/aire de jeu )
– Kids > 4yrs / Enfants : 25 EUR
– Adults / Adultes : 30 EUR
– all entry fees include buffet
British Ladies Club Children’s Hallowe’en Party (Advanced booking required, in EN)
Come and join us for some creepy crafts, a spooky scavenger hunt, revolting refreshments and gruesome games! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and tickets
Where: Bambesch playground, Rue de Bridel, L-1264
When: Saturday 19th October 10 am til 12 noon
Age: 1 – 8 years old
Cost: €10 for BLC members €12.50 for non-members
AWCL’s Halloween Trunk or Treat Event
Join AWCL for their annual costume bonanza, open to children of all ages. It will be a fun afternoon filled with costumes, face painting, balloon animals, bouncy castles, soft play, food trucks, crafts, a spooky treasure hunt (the treasure hunt only is restricted just to ages 7-12) and of course, lots of candy!
What is “Trunk or Treat”? “Trunk or Treat” is a Halloween Event, where trick-or-treating is done from the decorated trunks of parked cars around a large parking lot. This ensures the safety of our children while still having fun collecting candies.
Where: St. George’s School, Luxembourg-Hamm
When: Saturday, October 19th from 3 – 5 pm
Age: all ages
Cost: Tickets are limited and will go on sale on Monday, September 16th at the AWCL Clubhouse for €10 (members) and €15 (non-members). This year, you will also be able to purchase tickets at St. George’s at only the non-membership price of €15 each. Please note that all payments must be made in cash only. You will receive a wristband for your child to be worn upon entrance. Adults and children under 1 are free. We sell out every year so please be sure to get your tickets before they are gone! No tickets will be sold at the event so be sure to buy a ticket ahead of time.
Would you like free admission?! We are looking for volunteers! We need about 40 cars with their trunks (boots) decorated, so that the children can walk around to receive candies (candy will be provided by AWCL; the decorating is up to you). As a way to say “thank you”, each vehicle volunteered will be given one free child’s admission to the event! We will also have student volunteers to stay with the cars, so you can have a break and take your children trick-or-treating.
If you would like to volunteer or need more information, please contact Emily Peters at Halloweenawcl@gmail.com.
Trauliicht weeks (The Luxembourgish Halloween)
The “Trauliicht” weeks is a Luxembourgish version of celebrating “Halloween”. In the Luxembourg Ardennes, as per an old tradition, lanterns with scary faces were carved into beets. These lanterns, placed near to the stables, were meant to keep bad spirits and illnesses away from animals. As part of those weeks different activities will be organized. Children will carve their own lanterns, a lantern procession will take place, songs and stories will be sung and read. At the end, evil summer and winter spirits will be burned in a big campfire! Read more about this Luxembourgish tradition in Your Living City.
Where: Tourist Center „Robbesscheier“, 1 Frummeschgaass, L-9766 Munshausen
When: 19 October – 3 November: whole day workshops start at 10:00h; half day start at 13:30h
Spooks in the Rural Museum in Peppange
Kids will make their own spooky heads!
Where: rue de Crauthem, 3390 Peppange
When: 24 Oct: 14-17h
Age: 6-14 yrs
Cost: check website
Halloween at Vianden Castle
Visit Vianden Castle for a mysterious night in the castle’s cellars!
Where: Château de Vianden, 1 Rue Gaessel, L-9408 Vianden
When: 26 October: 16- 20h
Age: 2+ yrs
Cost: 7 EUR adults; 5 EUR kids
Luxembourgish Halloween Fest – Trauliicht brennen
A big fest of the scary beet laterns at the educational farm! There will also be kids’ entertainment, scary stories, beet carving and facepainting. And at 17h30 cortege of the phantoms! And of course, for the hungry ones pumpkin soup, pizza, crepes and muffins!
Where: Ferme Pédagogique A-Schmatten: 40 rue de Canach, 5368, Schuttrange
When: 29 Oct 15-19h
Age: 2+ years
Cost: Free adults and kids under 2; all other kids – 10 EUR
Halloween Workshop at Nordic Stella
Halloween themed workshop
Where: NORDIC STELLA,3, rue du Nord, 2229 Luxembourg
When: 30 Oct – 1 Nov
Age: 7+ yrs
Cost: 35 EUR
Halloween Workshops in “A Possen” Toy Museum
A mysterious and shivering workshop for kids at the museum! Kids will make and bake spooky Halloween creatures!
Where: Musée “A Possen”, 2 Keeseschgässel, L-5405 Bech-Kleinmacher
When: 31 October: 14:00-17:00h
Age: 6-12 years
Cost: 20 EUR per kid
Halloween Boat Party
Spend an exciting afternoon with your children aboard Navitours boat. There will be kids disco, games, painting and crafts. And of course, for the hungry ones – Halloween muffins, pancakes and much more!
Where: Quai de la Moselle
When: 31 Oct: 14-17h
Cost: 10 EUR per adult and kids 12+ yrs; Free entry for kids with costimes and masks
Halloween in Yoyo
Halloween party night full of surprises in Yoyo. Dress code is Halloween!
Where: YOYO, Indoor Playground & Restaurant, 105, rue des Bruyères, L-1274 HOWALD
When: 31 Oct: 19 -23h
Halloween Night Shopping and Entertainment
Participate in Halloween events for adults and children. There will be discounts at the participating stores, Halloween special face painting workshop for children; photobooth: souvenir photo in front of the magic mirror; sculpture workshop: Learn how to carve a pumpkin and bring it home; children’s Cocktail Workshop: Learn magic recipes of smoking cocktails; a vampire storyteller will captivate kids with her Halloween stories.
Where: Avenue GD Charlotte and Place Duerf, Dudelange
When: 31/10/2019 – 16: 00-21: 00
Día de muertos ( in EN, FR)
Join us to celebrate the mexican tradition of “Día de muertos”. There will be kids activities, hadgrifts, face painting and of course, mexican food!
Where: Naturata Kass-Haff. 187A Route de Luxembourg, Rollingen L-7540
When: 3 Nov: 11:30 – 16:00
Age: All ages
Cost: Kids-5 EUR, Adults-Free
– around 24 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Preisch, 2 rue des Lilas, 57570 Basse-Rentgen, France): Halloween at the Castle – 27 October
– around 32 km from Luxembourg city (Hydrion Shopping Center, 1 Rue de L’Hydrion, B-6700, Arlon, Belgium): Halloween at Hydrion Shopping Centre – 26 October. Details here
– around 41 km from Luxembourg city (Jardin des traces, 1 rue du Jardin des Traces, 57270 Uckange, Lorraine, France): Halloween– 20 Oct
– around 41 km from Luxembourg city (Château Saint Sixte, 57320 Freistroff, France): Halloween– 26, 27 and 31 October
– around 45 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Malbrouck, 57480 Manderen, France): Witches and beasts –19 Oct – 9 Nov
– around 54 km from Luxembourg city (Maizières-lès-Metz, France): Halloween at Walygator Parc – 19 Oct – 3 Nov. Check out details
– around 59 km from Luxembourg city (Saarwiesenring 8, 66663 Merzig, Germany): Halloween at Trampolini – 27 October. Check out details
– around 77 km from Luxembourg city (Eifelpark, Weißstraße 12, 54647 Gondorf, Germany): Halloween at Eifel Park– 25-27 Oct. Check out details here
– around 100 km from Luxembourg city (Lorraine, france): Multiple listings for Halloween in the Lorrain region
– around 102 km from Luxembourg city (Bouillon, Belgium): Halloween at Château fort de Bouillon – 30 Oct – 2 Nov
– around 120 km from Luxembourg city (Château Fort de Sedan,Cour du Château, 08200 Sedan – France): Halloween at the Castle – 29, 30 and 31 Oct
– around 143 km from Luxembourg city (Durbuy , Belgium): HALLOWEEN in DURBUY 31 OCTOBRE de 17h à 22h30
– around 155 km from Luxembourg city (Parc Animalier de Sainte-Croix, Route de Sainte-Croix, 57810 Rhodes, France): Halloween at the parc – 20 Oct – 3 Nov
– around 236 km from Luxembourg city (Burg Frankenstein, 64367 Mühltal, Germany): Halloween at Burg Frankenstein (Germany’s largest and oldest Halloween event) – 26 Oct – 9 Nov: Check out details here
– around 280 km from Luxembourg city (Rust, Germany): Festival Halloween at Europa Park – 28 Sept- 3 November. Check out detail here