We will keep on adding new events so keep on checking our website! And…let us know if we missed any event!
Plus: binge on the spookiest scary movies for kids.
At TippTopp Art Studio Halloween is a real treat!
Let’s paint a Halloween canvas or t-shirt or a tote bag and… create a spooky SLIME!
Tons of Halloween artsy themes to choose from and Halloween face painting!
Sunday, 16 October 10am-12pm
Saturday, 22 October 10am -12pm
5 – 12 yrs
Price: 35€/child painting (canvas/t-shirt/tote bag), making spooky slime and face painting
All art materials included
Reservation required: www.tipptopp.lu
Halloween themed workshop
Where: NORDIC STELLA,3, rue du Nord, 2229 Luxembourg
When: 1 Oct
Age: parent and child
Cost: 85€ (1 adult & 1 child)
Come and make your pottery pumpkin for 3 hours. Your pottery will then be fired, enameled and you will pick it up just before Halloween!
Where: Pop Art, Strassen. Register at email@example.com.
When: 15 October – 9-12h
Age: 4-12 yrs
A big tent with different spooky rooms for you a brand new maze!
Where: 15, rue des champs in Bertrange
When: open for you every day from 21 October to 31 October from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.; on Halloween weekend October 29th to 31st – open until 10pm ;
Age: all ages
Cost: Entrance is free but you have to buy something at Confiserie Coné to take away
Where: Il était une fois…, 6, rue Tony Bourg, Luxembourg-Gasperich, L-1278 Luxembourg
When: SATURDAY, 22 OCTOBER 2022 AT 16:00
As nature prepares for the long winter, let’s gather together one more time to sing autumn tunes, meet friendly magic creatures and sing mesmerising spells. Dalcroze Eurhythmics, music experience through movement and sound, is loved by young children for its appeal to their sensory and holistic way of experiencing, knowing and learning new things.
Where: KindyROO at Cloche d’Or Shopping Centre, level E, 25, bd F.W. Raiffeisen, 2411 Luxembourg
When: Saturday 22 October, @14.30 infants and crawlers, 0-12 months, @15.30 and @16.30 toddlers, 1-4 years
Age: 2/3 months through to 4 years, accompanied by one adult
Cost: 28€ – family ticket (max 4 ppl) ; 18€ – toddler ticket (infant/toddler + adult)
Come and join BLC for some spooky fun and lots of chocolates! Ticket release dates 26 Sept for members and 3 October for non members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
When: 22 October 2022 @ 14:00 – 16:00
Age: all ages
Cost: €10 per child for BLC members €15 per child for non-members (under 1s free)
The “Trauliicht” weeks is a Luxembourgish version of celebrating “Halloween”. In the Luxembourg Ardennes, as per an old tradition, lanterns with scary faces were carved into beets. These lanterns, placed near to the stables, were meant to keep bad spirits and illnesses away from animals. As part of those weeks different activities will be organized. Children will carve their own lanterns, a lantern procession will take place, songs and stories will be sung and read. At the end, evil summer and winter spirits will be burned in a big campfire! Read more about this Luxembourgish tradition here.
Where: Tourist Center „Robbesscheier“, 1 Frummeschgaass, L-9766 Munshausen
When: 22 October – 2 November: whole day workshops/ half day workshops
Once again, it will be eerily cozy when the Danish Association and the church celebrate Halloween together. Come and join us on Sunday 23 October at 11.00. We start with a short service at children’s level. Subsequently, we need to cut the pumpkin, eat and play. It can only be good. Registration at email@example.com before October 19.
Where: Den Danske Kirke i Luxembourg, 28, rue Paul Wilwertz 2738 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
When: Sunday 23 October 2022, 11:00 to 14:00
An amazing, spooctacular Halloween event for Children from 5 to 12 years old.
Where: Gaasperech (1, rue Léopold Hoffmann, Luxembourg)
When: SUNDAY, 23 OCTOBER 2022 AT 14:00
Age: 5-12 yrs
Cost: 65 eur per child, all materials included as well as the pumpkins plus all the workshops and facepainting
Kids will make their own spooky heads!
Where: rue de Crauthem, 3390 Peppange
When: 27 Oct: 14-17h
Age: 6-14 yrs
Cost: 5 EUR
A mysterious and shivering workshop for kids at the museum! Kids will make and bake spooky Halloween creatures!
Where: Musée “A Possen”, 2 Keeseschgässel, L-5405 Bech-Kleinmacher
When: 29 October: 14:00-17:00h
Age: 6-12 years
Cost: 20 EUR per kid
Halloween on the ice rink!
Where: Patinoire Kockelscheuer, 42, route de Bettembourg, L-1899 Luxembourg
When: Saturday 29 October 2022 16:00 – 22:30
Age: all ages
Stunning experimentation stations, terribly fun animations, and many other mesmerizing surprises will await you in an incomparable Halloween setting.
Where: Park Sënnesräich Lullange, Maison 30, 9762 Lullange
When: 29-30 October
Age: 0+ yrs
An exciting musical workshop for Halloween!
Where: Philharmonie Luxembourg, 1 Place de l’Europe, 1499 Luxembourg
When: 29 October and 30 October
Age: 6-10 yrs
Cost: 10 EUR kids (For children unaccompanied by adults)
In this workshop kids will create beautiful creation with flowers and pumpkins!
Where: Kulturhaus Niederanven, 145, route de Trèves, Niederanven
When: 30.10.2022: 9h30-11h30
Age: 7-12 years, accompanied by an adult
Cost: 30 EUR
On October 30, neimënster goes into thrill mode! Following the success of the first edition of its day inspired by Halloween celebrations, neimënster is offering children, but not only, the opportunity to indulge in the pleasures of small and big scares, to discover the magic of shadows and to get their fill of seasonal “tricks and treats”. Shows and workshops will be on the agenda, mixing the strange and the wonderful, virtuosity and enchantment!
Where: Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster, 28 Rue Munster, L-2160, Luxembourg Ville
When: 30 Oct: 12h
Age: all ages
Spend an exciting afternoon with your children aboard Navitours boat. There will be kids disco, games, painting and crafts. And of course, for the hungry ones – Halloween muffins, pancakes and much more!
Where: Quai de la Moselle, Remich
When: 30 Oct: 14-17h
Age: all ages
Cost: 15 EUR per adult and kids 12+ yrs; 5 EUR kids (5-11 yrs)
This year, Halloween is once again all about scary stories, pumpkins and an exciting journey through the darkness. On Monday, 31st of October, when the last rays of the sun disappear behind the horizon, Beaufort youth hostel invites families to a legendary Halloween hike (4 km) with pumpkin carving. After the hike, stick bread is made at the campfire and pumpkin soup is served. The starting point and destination of the guided tour is Beaufort youth hostel. Families with children are welcome to this activity. The hike is not suitable for prams or people with mobility impairments. Dogs are unfortunately not allowed either. The places are limited, please register in advance.
Where: Youth hostel Beaufort
When: Monday, the 31st of October 2022 at dusk (the exact time of departure will be given upon registration)
Age: 12+ yrs
Cost: see website
An evening of laughter, thrills and fun in a spooky atmosphere …
Where: Ozone Trampoline & Ninja Parc 11 rue du Brill, Foetz (Cora Parking) Tel 24 55 92 3
When: Saturday, 31 October:18h-22h
Age: all ages
Cost: see website
We are expecting many of our little sailors for an evening full of thrills and good humor!
Where: YOYO, Indoor Playground & Restaurant, 105, rue des Bruyères, L-1274 HOWALD
When: 31 Oct: from 6.30 p.m. with a reservation
Cost: see website
Be (a little) scared, have a lot of fun and have a good time with friends! Do you like to dress up too? That’s great! We offer a free hot drink to all adults who are still big kids and come dressed up! We recommend you book your entrance online as the number of places is strictly limited, book a 2 hour slot.
Where: Zigzag, 7 rue Pletzer , L-8080 Bertrange
When: 31 OCTOBER 2022 FROM 10:00-18:00
Age: 2-12 yrs
Cost: Special entry price for 2 hours of fun and 2 karting token: 14,9€(children 3yrs and older). For children under 3 in the Mini-Zig only: 2 hours for 10,9€ .
A big fest of the scary beet laterns at the educational farm! There will also be kids’ entertainment, scary stories and games.
Where: Ferme Pédagogique A-Schmatten: 38 rue de Canach, 5368, Schuttrange
When: 3 Nov: 15-19h
Age: 2+ years
Check with your local commune – most of the communes organize kids Halloween parties!
– around 24 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Preisch, 2 rue des Lilas, 57570 Basse-Rentgen, France): Halloween at the Castle – 30 October
– around 29 km from Luxembourg city (Rodemack, Lorraine, France): Witches Fest – 15 Oct.
– around 32 km from Luxembourg city (Hydrion Shopping Center, 1 Rue de L’Hydrion, B-6700, Arlon, Belgium): Halloween at Hydrion Shopping Centre – 29.10
– around 37 km from Luxembourg city (Arlon, Belgium): Halloween Parade – 28/10/2017 de 14:30 à 18:00;
– around 41 km from Luxembourg city (Château Saint Sixte, 57320 Freistroff, France): Halloween– 23 October – 7 Nov
– around 45 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Malbrouck, 57480 Manderen, France): Witches and beasts –23 Oct – 7 Nov
– around 54 km from Luxembourg city (Maizières-lès-Metz, France): Halloween at Walygator Parc – 15 Oct – 6 Nov. Check out details
– around 60 km from Luxembourg city (Zoo d’Amnéville, 1 Rue du Tigre, 57360 Amnéville, France): Halloween at Zoo d’Amnéville –22 Oct – 6 Nov. Check out details
– around 80 km from Luxembourg city (Waves Actisud, 1 chemin de la Pie Grieche, 57160 Moulins-lès-Metz, France): Halloween At Waves Shopping Centre – 22 Oct – 6 Nov;
– around 85 km from Luxembourg city (4 rue Bourger et Perrin, 57530 LAQUENEXY, FRANCE): Magical Plant Hunt – The Magic of Autumn – 7-21 Oct. Check out details
– around 100 km from Luxembourg city (Lorraine, France): Multiple listings for Halloween in the Lorrain region
– around 120 km from Luxembourg city (Château Fort de Sedan,Cour du Château, 08200 Sedan – France): Halloween at the Castle – 22 Oct – 7 Nov
– around 143 km from Luxembourg city (Rue de la Vieille Forge, 4557 Tinlot, Belgique): Halloween walk – 30 Oct
– around 155 km from Luxembourg city (Parc Animalier de Sainte-Croix, Route de Sainte-Croix, 57810 Rhodes, France): Halloween at the parc – 23 Oct – 6 Nov
– around 155 km from Luxembourg city ( Durbuy, Belgium): Mystery Forest , 14/10-05/11
– Barcelona – La Castanyada and Halloween Activities for Kids in Barcelona
– London – Halloween in London for kids
– Paris – Halloween in Paris for kids
And here is a list of amusement & theme parks around Luxembourg sorted by distance from Luxembourg city -> some of them are celebrating Halloween as well!
– around 77 km from Luxembourg city (Eifelpark, Weißstraße 12, 54647 Gondorf, Germany): Halloween at Eifel Park. Check out details here
– around 127 km from Luxembourg city (Domain of the Caves of Han, Rue Joseph Lamotte 2, 5580 Han-sur-Lesse, Belgium): Halloween in Grottes (Caves) de Han 30 oct – 7 Nov. Check out details here
– around 236 km from Luxembourg city (Burg Frankenstein, 64367 Mühltal, Germany): Halloween at Burg Frankenstein (Germany’s largest and oldest Halloween event) – 22 Oct -6 Nov: Check out details here
– around 280 km from Luxembourg city (Rust, Germany): Festival Halloween at Europa Park – 2 Oct- 7 November. Check out detail here