Have the Ultimate Halloween At These Spooky Events with our Halloween event for kids!
We will keep on adding new events so keep on checking our website! And…let us know if we missed any event!
For all events you need to book tickets in advance!
Plus: binge on the spookiest scary movies for kids.
Halloween Party at ZigZag
It will be a terribly fun day! One drink and karting token offered for each dressed up child. Special « disgusting » menu… Surprise your kids, share happy & safe moments with them!
Where: Zigzag, 7 rue Pletzer , L-8080 Bertrange
When: 31 October at 10:00–20:00
Cost: Entry fee
Halloween Sewing Class (in Lux, Fr and De, Booking required)
Children will create a Halloween monster! A must-have for a good Halloween party !!
Where: Kulturhaus Niederanven, 145, route de Trèves, Niederanven
When: 16 & 23 Oct
Age: 8-14 years
Cost: 35 EUR
AWCL’s Halloween Trunk or Treat Event
Join AWCL for their annual costume bonanza! It will be a fun afternoon filled with costumes, face painting, balloon animals, crafts, bouncy castles, soft play, a spooky treasure hunt (ages 7-12 only)! Children need to be signed up ahead of time for the treasure hunt (ages 7-12) as there are limited spaces!
What is trunk or treat? Trunk or Treat is a Halloween event where trick or treating is done from the decorated trunks of parked cars around a large parking lot. This ensures the safety of our children while still having fun collecting candy.
Where: St. Georges International School
When: 20 October: 3-5 pm, 11 Rue des Peupliers, Luxembourg
Cost: Tickets go on sale 20 Sept at the American Women’s Club Luxembourg Clubhouse and at St. George’s (Reception Desk). Tickets are €10 per child for members and €15 for non members. Adults and children under 1 are free. No walk ins on the day of the event! This event will sell out, so secure your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
Trauliicht weeks (The Luxembourgish Halloween)
The “Trauliicht” weeks is a Luxembourgish version of celebrating “Halloween”. In the Luxembourg Ardennes, as per an old tradition, lanterns with scary faces were carved into beets. These lanterns, placed near to the stables, were meant to keep bad spirits and illnesses away from animals. As part of those weeks different activities will be organized. Children will carve their own lanterns, a lantern procession will take place, songs and stories will be sung and read. At the end, evil summer and winter spirits will be burned in a big campfire! Read more about this Luxembourgish tradition in Your Living City.
Where: Tourist Center „Robbesscheier“, 1 Frummeschgaass, L-9766 Munshausen
When: 20 October – 2 November: whole day workshops start at 10:00h; half day start at 13:30h
Horrible Halloween hosted by British Ladies Club Of Luxembourg
Come and hang with BLC at the BLC’s spooktacular Kids Halloween Event!Places Limited!So come along with your little witches and devils – prize for best fancy dress! Plus lots more !
Where: Bambesch Park, 8-12 Rue de Bridel, 1264 Luxemburg
When: October 21 @ 10-12h
Cost: Tickets will go on sale to member 24th-28th September and there after any remaining tickets will be sold to non-members
Spooks in the Rural Museum in Peppange
Kids will make their own spooky heads!
Where: rue de Crauthem, 3390 Peppange
When: 25 Oct: 14-17h
Age: 6-14 yrs
Cost: check website
Halloween at the Haunted Forrest
Scary Halloween party for older kids and a separate one for lil’ones! Find out all details on the website!
Where: Haunted Forest, Marktplatz 13, 54655 Kylburg, Germany
When: 26&27 Oct (10+yrs) ; 28 Oct – younger kids
Age: see details on the website
Halloween at Vianden Castle
Visit Vianden Castle for a mysterious night in the castle’s cellars!
Where: Château de Vianden, 1 Rue Gaessel, L-9408 Vianden
When: 27 October: 16:00h
Halloween Workshops in “A Possen” Toy Museum
A mysterious and shivering workshop for kids at the museum! There will be spooky cooking, crafts and much more! You cannot buy ticket online but you can reserve your place via phone or email.
Where: Musée “A Possen”, 2 Keeseschgässel, L-5405 Bech-Kleinmacher
When: 27 October: 14:00-17:00h
Age: 6-12 years
Cost: 20 EUR per kid
Luxembourgish Halloween Fest – Trauliicht brennen
A big fest of the scary beet laterns at the educational farm! There will also be kids’ entertainment, scary stories, beet carving and facepainting. And at 17h30 cortege of the phantoms! And of course, for the hungry ones pumpkin soup, pizza, crepes and muffins!
Where: Ferme Pédagogique A-Schmatten: 40 rue de Canach, 5368, Schuttrange
When: 30 Oct 15-19h
Age: 2+ years
Cost: Free adults and kids under 2; all other kids – 10 EUR
Halloween night walk for families in Beaufort
On the day of Halloween, the evening before All Saint’s Day, the Beaufort youth hostel as well as the ‘Maison relais’ of Beaufort organise a spooky night for families. Meeting point is the Beaufort youth hostel at 6 pm, where the parents will be carving out pumpkins and crafting eerie surprises with their children (from 4 years upwards). After the crafting, the group heads out into the woods for a gruesome hike (3 km). Suspicious characters will await the families and tell stories and legends. After the hike, the group returns to the Beaufort youth hostel, where they can enjoy the barbecue, pumpkin soup, bread on a stick and hot apple juice for the children and mulled wine for the adults near the camp fire. The number of places is limited, please register beforehand.
Where: Youthostel in Beaufort, 55 rue de Dillingen, 6315 Beaufort
When: 31 Oct: 6pm
Age: 4+ yrs
Cost: see website
Halloween Boat Party
Spend an exciting afternoon with your children aboard Navitours boat. There will be kids disco, games, painting and crafts. And ouf course, for the hungry ones – Halloween muffins, pancakes and much more!
Where: Quai de la Moselle
When: 31 Oct: 14-17h
Cost: 10 EUR per adult; Free entry for kids with costimes
Halloween in Yoyo
Halloween party night full of surprises in Yoyo. Dress code is Halloween!
Where: YOYO, Indoor Playground & Restaurant, 105, rue des Bruyères, L-1274 HOWALD
When: 31 Oct: 18h30 -22h
Check with your local commune – most of the communes organize kids Halloween parties!
– around 32 km from Luxembourg city (Hydrion Shopping Center, 1 Rue de L’Hydrion, B-6700, Arlon, Belgium): Halloween at Hydrion Shopping Centre – 27 October. Details here
– around 41 km from Luxembourg city (Jardin des traces, 1 rue du Jardin des Traces, 57270 Uckange, Lorraine, France): Halloween– 21 Oct
– around 45 km from Luxembourg city (Château de Malbrouck, 57480 Manderen, France): Halloween at the Castle–2-4 Nov
– around 54 km from Luxembourg city (Maizières-lès-Metz, France): Halloween at Walygator Parc – 20 Oct – 4 Nov. Check out details
– around 59 km from Luxembourg city (Saarwiesenring 8, 66663 Merzig, Germany): Halloween at Trampolini – 28 October. Check out details
– around 77 km from Luxembourg city (Eifelpark, Weißstraße 12, 54647 Gondorf, Germany): Halloween at Eifel Park– 31 oct & 1 Nov. Check out details here
– around 100 km from Luxembourg city (Lorraine, france): Multiple listings for Halloween in the Lorrain region
– around 110 km from Luxembourg city (DFG – Deutsch-Französischer Garten, Deutschmühlental, 66117 Saarbrücken, Germany): Halloween im DFG– 28 Oct. Check out details here
– around 102 km from Luxembourg city (Bouillon, Belgium): Halloween at Château fort de Bouillon – 26, 37, 28, & 31 Oct
– around 155 km from Luxembourg city (Parc Animalier de Sainte-Croix, Route de Sainte-Croix, 57810 Rhodes, France): Halloween at the parc – 21 Oct – 4 Novt
– around 236 km from Luxembourg city (Burg Frankenstein, 64367 Mühltal, Germany): Halloween at Burg Frankenstein (Germany’s largest and oldest Halloween event) – Check out details here
– around 280 km from Luxembourg city (Rust, Germany): Festival Halloween at Europa Park – 23 Sept- 5 November. Check out detail here