We will be back with our usual weekend agenda in January! In the meantime, Happy Holidays, stay safe and healthy and keep your kids busy during the break with our fun list:
A rally for the whole family with questions and games about the polar regions and its inhabitants.
Where: 37, Rue de Bettembourg L-3326, 3326 Crauthem
When: 17/12/2022 (14-17h)
Age: whole family
Guided tours in vatious languages and concerts for kids!
Where: Philharmonie Luxembourg, 1 Place de l’Europe, 1499 Luxembourg
When: 17 Dec – 8 Jan
Cost: see website
Amusiking would like to invite you on a new sound adventure: we will be singing and moving to much loved festive tunes, inspired by the winter lights and sounds. Dalcroze Eurhythmics is music experience and education through movement: this approach is loved by young children as it appeals to their sensory, holistic way of experiencing and learning new things.
Where: KindyROO space at Cloche d’Or Shopping Centre, level E, 25, bd F.W. Raiffeisen, 2411, Luxembourg
When: Saturday 17/12/22, @14.30, @15.30, @16.30
Age: Toddlers aged 1-4 years, accompanied by an adult.
Cost: Toddler + adult ticket – 18€; family ticket (max 4 ppl) – 28€
Where: Place des Rotondes, L-2448 Bonnevoie, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
When: 17 Dec – 8 Jan
Theater performances for kids!
Where: Théâtre d’Esch, 120 Rue de l’Alzette, 4010 Esch-sur-Alzet
When: 20-21 Dec and 7-9 January 2023
Age: 4+ yrs.
A performance with a lot of movement, humor and rhythm!
Where: CAPE/CAKU – Centre des Arts Pluriels Ettelbruck, 1 place Marie-Adélaïde, L-9063,ETTELBRUCK, Luxembourg
When: 22 Dec: 20h
Age: 8-99 yrs
Cost: 26€ | 13€ | 1,50€
And here are some places, close to Luxembourg, where you can go skiing even with little ones.
– Snowworld Amneville: indoor ski slopes, ski/sledding rental equipment available even for little ones (the smallest ski boot size is 26). There is even an indoor café/bar from which ski slopes are visible!
– Erbeskopf: ski slope, around 91 km from Luxembourg city; ski/sledding rental equipment available as well
– Baraque de Fraiture, Belgium: small ski slope, around 114 km from Luxembourg city;
– Ski Ovifat, Belgium: ski slope, around 156 km from Luxembourg city;
– Les Vosges, France: around 2h30 from Luxembourg. Check the link for details of the different ski areas available. And here check the snow report.
There are more activities happening this weekend. So check out our Weekly Recurrent Activities page!
– around 49 km from Luxembourg city ( Trier and surroundings ): Various kids events and theatres;
– around 54 km from Luxembourg city (1 Rue du Tigre, 57360 Amnéville, France, France): Amneville Zoo – LUMINESCENCES FESTIVAL: October 30, 2022 To March 25, 2023. As soon as night falls, discover the 6 worlds of our lantern trail in a luminous and sound path in the heart of a magical garden.
– around 64 km from Luxembourg city (Metz, France): Various workshops for kids
And you shouldn’t forget about the 1001 Things To Do With Kids In And Around Luxembourg Guide — it is the perfect way to plan your weekend or weekly getaway — visit a park, got to a camping site, take a picture perfect stroll down a nature trail…..…..Check out our main site for some sample ideas!
Our month-by-month kids’ events calendar for families will help you make the most of every month. It highlights the annual recurrent kids’ events and activities in and around Luxembourg.
Remember to always check the organizers links before heading out to the events for potential last-minute updates or changes! Stay safe and healthy!