Our top picks
Welcome to What's on for kids top picks!
Here you’ll find a collection of tested classes and activities, trusted product and service providers.
If you know of a great activity, program, place, provider, etc. that you love and would like us to check it out and feature it here, just let us know!
Our top picks
- Yogurt is probably the healthiest food you can eat, and homemade yogurt is possibly the best yogurt you can eat because you know exactly what is in it! And if you are looking for a no-fuss yogurt starter which is easy to use and makes thick, creamy and absolutely delicious yogurt, then get a pack of our Bacillus Bulgaricus culture. Bacillus Bulgaricus starter contains lactic acid bacteria isolated from natural sources in ecologically preserved areas in Bulgaria. It produces yogurt […]
- Activities for you and your little ones in and around Luxembourg. Every week we spend a good few hours looking for new activities and events that are happening in Luxembourg. We enjoy doing this but what we LOVE about it is that by the time the weekend comes, we have a full list of fun things to do with our kids. www.whatsonforkids.lu
- Yoga is a great way for kids to increase awareness of themselves, others and the world, while having fun! Yoga is a wonderful way for children to become more confident, strong, balanced and healthy. We, at YogaBalance, offer Kids Yoga 5-9yrs, Pre-Teen 10-13yr and Family Yoga classes. Free parking available on site. Flexible enrollment. yogabalance.lu
- Comfortable as taxi but much cheaper! Door2Gate is the smartest way to get to Luxembourg airport from Luxembourg and the greater region. The Door2Gate shuttles pick you up from your home just like a taxi, but they’re much less expensive because they let you share the journey with other passengers going the same way. Door2Gate takes care of everything. All you have to do is book your Door2Gate here, specifying the time you want to get to the airport on […]
- JUMPBOX is Luxembourg’s most exhilarating trampoline park Come in and enjoy some jumping good time at JumpBox trampoline park located in Contern. We have the very best in bouncing equipment — from a 13m long tumble lane to a high performance walk-the-wall and ninja course, from a dodgeball court and slam dunk hoops to a giant airbag. A bit of everything for everyone’s taste. In total 800m2 of versatile fun for all ages, to be enjoyed alone, with family or […]
- Kid2Kid is a second hand marketplace for all those beautiful, never worn, still like-new clothes and those great, gently used toys that your kids don’t really need any more. At Kid2kid you can buy pre-loved baby toys and clothes for a fraction of the price (we make sure all items are as new before we list them on Kid2Kid). You can also sell your own stuff at Kid2Kid. Buy or sell, Kid2Kid is a great place to check out when […]
- ARA City Radio is Luxembourg’s best (and only) indie radio station. Broadcasting in English from 6am-2pm workdays, on the Radio ARA network. Keep up-to-date with News and information relevant to Luxembourg, or simply tune in for the fun chat and eclectic music that our DJs choose for you every day. Why not get involved? Text Birthday messages and requests to 64111 start your message with ARA then leave a space, your kids will love to hear their names mentioned on […]
- Easily search and explore amazing kids’ birthday party venues,entertainers, party planners, party suppliers, cake shops, cupcake makers, and more! BirthdayParty.LU is the easiest way to find venues, entertainers, cake, and everything else you need for your kids’ birthday parties in Luxembourg. Let’s get your party started! Simply go to https://birthdayparty.lu/ to start!
- Business IT Essentials provides all-round care for your business or personal website, complete with unlimited 24/7 support, premium hosting, domain care and more. Say goodbye to costly developers, overpriced hosting and expensive IT services and say HELLO to our unlimited service for a low fixed monthly price. Plans start from €9 EUR. It’s like having your own team of IT experts for one low fixed monthly fee
- KindyROO is a fun, comprehensive sensory motor programme for children from six weeks through to the age of five years. KindyROO is based on the most up-to-date neurodevelopmental research, and aims to maximise children’s learning potential, and to establish parental awareness of the significance of stimulating activities in early childhood. KindyROO kids work towards a series of neurological milestones in weekly classes attended by both child and parent(s). They take part in structured and enjoyable group activities such as massage, […]
- 1001 Things To Do With Kids in Luxembourg is the most comprehensive family guide available in Luxembourg. We have spent months of testing its contents and functionality with many parents here in Lux and around and after many overwhelmingly positive comments, the 501 Things Guide is now available to all our readers. Here is the link to it — check it out and SIGN UP!
What's on for kids,
our weekly newsletter, content and activities
have been featured in
What people think about
What's on for kids
Hi, Thanks for the welcome. We have recently moved to Luxembourg (1st Nov) and since we have two kids aged 10 and 7, we have been looking for things to keep them busy and learn new things. Your site seemed like a good one for all this information, hence signed up. Looking forward to the fun. Thanks and regards.
Hi, that's nice you want to hear from your readers! I signed up so that I wouldn't miss out on hearing about any events my kids would enjoy. Good luck!
Totally satisfied! :)
I want my kids to have a bunch of nice experiences and I think this website may help me with this task :)
It looked like a good source of info, so I gave it a go. Cheers,
Hi team ! I’ve just read about your website on a group on Facebook so signing up to keep up to speed on activities available in Lux for our 2 rascals :) Thanks
Hi, I am glad to have found you. I am looking for safe events for me and my daughter and I hope here is the place to find them. Happy Easter!
Hello, Together with my princesses I don’t want to miss any interesting activity in Luxembourg. Best, Viktoriya
Hi Alex, Ivo and the team, I signed up to find out what's happening the weekends in and around Luxembourg. Looking forward to reading you! Costanza
Hi Whats On Team, I signed up because during the pandemic is difficult to espontaneusly socialise. We just arrived to Luxembourg with a two year old and being so young we simply cannot improvise plans either. We need to carefully know if an activity/location is suitable for toddlers. Thank you very much for this great initiative. Kind regards
Hi! I am looking for nice activities to overcome the pandemic and to divert my son from spending hours on PC games. It seems like this site is a good source of information! Thanks a lot in advance! Best regards, Anda
Hi, I signed up because it’s very hard for me and my husband to get our children out of the house and I need you to help us with some ideas, since we just moved here last summer :) Thank you, have a nice day,
Reason for signing up: I cannot browse my brain for things I did with number 1, which was pre-covid. And number 2 also deserves a childhood filled with a rich variety of interesting and happy memories.
Hey! Thank you ;) Have been looking for a few new fresh ideas- hoping to find them here :) KR
I want to find out activities to do for my kids aged 7 and 9.
I signed up when I was looking for summer camp possibilities. I googled found the one outdated from last year and then rabbit hole came across the sign up and thought why not. Hoping for an update for this summer. -
thanks for setting up this newsletter! I would like to know what's going on every week + during the holidays so that I can do some fun stuff with the kids hear you soon
Hello! I want to do something fun and interesting with my kids on the weekends and your page is great!
It is great to have a real-time map with events/parties and public parties for kids. So we can just see whats going on near the current location and go there.
Hello, Thank you to accept me for this subscription. I signed because I already use your site several years to find interesting events for my kid. Frequently I forgot to check it in advance and reserve the places and plan it carefully. If you will remind me in mid of week that would be great! :) Thank you so much for the job you are doing! Have a nice day! Natalia.
Options for activities during this summer. Giselle
Hello Alex, Ivo & Team, I signed up to this list for a very simple reason: there is so much to do in Luxembourg, but so little "advertised", that I could really use a newsletter and some info from time to time. We try to do or go somewhere new every weekend and most of the time we succeed. It was really a huge surprise to me to find out most of my acquitances have zero knowledge on the extremely large number of museums amnd activities Luxembourg has to offer. So in short, I would like to find out in time of the various events and acrivities organized for kids and/ or families. Thank you very much for welcoming me in such friendly manner. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Ioana L.
Hello! I love getting your emails because i know I will always find a plan for the weekend with kids :) Thank you for sending it! Have a good weekend, Emina
It is great to find something to do for the kids!
Hey! I subscribed! I hope here I can find all info on activities for kids in and around Luz. My baby is currently 17 months :-)
Hello, Mme and my family are new to this country (moved here 2 weeks ago) and this seemed like a fun way to learn a little bit about Luxembourg and the possibilities for fun with kids. Kind regards, Maja
It looks like you want to see if people are reading your e-mails :) I signed up to find out things to do with my son. Regards,
Hey, I just moved to Lux with my family and looking for any info for my kids (9 and 7y) so that's the main reason I signed up. Jakob
Hey guys! I signed up because I just moved to Luxembourg with my 2 kids and I'm desperately looking for ways to keep them entertained on the weekends! Looking forward to following your tips! Thank you, Mariana
Hi guys, just signed up! Curious to see what crazy activities Luxembourg has to offer for families with babies and toddlers ;) Aline
Hello! I am very happy to join this group! I have a 5 1/2 year old boy and a newborn and i was hoping to find activities for my kids so as to add some variety to their weekends! Many thanks! All the best, Katerina
This list is excellent. Thank you so much for the work you do! Kind regards, Gogi B.
Thanks for the resources! I signed up to get new ideas on fun things to do with kids :) Have a nice weekend, Julia
Hello everyone, I've signed up as your website is the most informative resource to get list of events for kids. Thank you for that!
We are new in Luxembourg and try to explore as much as we can with our 4 year old son. Your website seems like a good source of information.
Hey, I just signed up! As I just arrived in Luxembourg, a parent from my young son's school advised me to sign up to your website in order to receive yours tips every week. After a first look, I think it may be a good source of infos to find things to do on week-ends. That's it ! Regards, Queenie
Hey, Having 2 little ones, having some activities planned is life-saving Looking forward to your suggestions. Sincerely, Noémie
Hey guys, I’m loving it! Our weekends rely on your tips ! Thank you, Mariana
I wanted to find out what's happening next weekend Many greetings Kristin
Hello and congratulations on the wonderful initiative. I signed up because I have two super active and excitable kids and this looks like a total lifesaver on weekends ; ) Looking forward to lots of fun activities, kind regards and best wishes Carolina
Hi there, Just moved to Lux with my two small daughters and trying to find things to do with them :) Regards, Kerry G.
Hi! I’d like to become a part of the community and be informed better about interesting events for kids. It’s an effort to be up to date and find something age appropriate for my little ones. I look forward to receiving your newsletter! Best regards, Monika
Hello, yes, your newsletters are very interesting and inspiring ! Have a nice WE!
Looking for summer camp ideas for next August! Thanks, Katie
Hello! Happy to be on board! I’m constantly looking for weekend activities for my 2 year old and this seems to be the best way to stay in the loop! Thanks and happy Halloween
Haha, what a question! Because I wanna know, what's on for kids :D
Hi, I wanted to thank you for the amazing job you're doing with What's on for kids. You definitely helped me out. I will make a contribution. I think it's well deserved. Have a great day, Noémie
Hi! I have two kids and would like to know what’s happening during the weekend and get ideas for activities in Luxembourg. Many thanks ! Kind regards Séverine
Hi, I have kids and I like to know the schedule of events to take them
Hi! I just want to be up to date on which activities are going on so that we can keep our weekends busy and funny. Best, Susana
Hey Many thanks for putting this guide together. I subscribed because I have young kids and really struggle to find ways to entertain them on weekends Cheers Anna
Hi, I’ve three children and I need information about plans for them. Thank you.
Wanted to have a guide on what is happening in the region !
I Just moved to Luxemburg and find your weekly email very useful to know what to do with the kids on the weekends. Regards
Hi, thanks for the email. I subscribed to find out more about things to do with babys because with muy partner and baby girl we are moving to Luxembourg in March, so I wanted to start to see thing to do with her. Without knowing many people. Cheers Valeria
I m interested for ideas for activities during the weekend
Hi, we wanna do anything more exciting, than just go for a walk ;-) Best, Jenny
Hi! Wanted to know what I could do with my 2 year old this weekend, and was also interested in the family friendly restaurant guide. Have a great day
Hello, I signed up because I would to like to do nice and interesting things with my daughter. Yours, Peggy
I want to Know what's on for kids in Luxembourg!!!
Hi, I signed up because desperately search for some future activities for kids. Thanks
It looked like a good source of info so I gave it a go ;-)
Need a great source of info! Sabrina B.
Dear team, Thank you for your email! I have signed up as we have just moved to Lux and need more information. Kind regards, Yukina
Hello and thank you very much for welcoming me into the community I signed up just to know what is around as it is not always easy to find info Best regards Daniela
Hi, Thanks for your email. To answer your question: the reason why I signed up is that I am the mum of two boys (3 and 5) and looking for some fun activities/experiences to do with them and you sounded like a good source of inspiration. I have also created a group chat with my friends to plan one “even a month” as I call it. Life is too short to be bored. Have a lovely week ahead and looking forward to reading about your exciting activities. Best, Sandrine & Marc G.
Hi, I signed up because I want to learn about activities for small children and your website looks like a good source of information. Thanks, Sabina
Hi there, it is really that I’m always looking for nice things to do with the children for the next weekend. Thanks for your effort, Alexandra H.
I am new in Luxembourg and I want to be aware of what is going on every weekend!
Want to be informed about things happening for kids in Lux during weekends
Hello team :) thank you for adding me. We have a small sons (3 and 5 years old) and they have a lot of energy every weekend. We live 3 years in Luxembourg and we like to visiting new places for kids. Have a nice day :) Best wishes Zdenka P.
Hi Alex, Ivo, and the What's On Team, I lived in Luxembourg since a while, but always nice to read/learn about activities for kids in Luxembourg. Now, to say the true, I am a single mother with the kids full time (and a full tile job during the week) and I was looking for supervised activities during the weekend in Luxembourg. Something where the kids could spend a full or half day, have fun and I can spend some time off for me, which I have not done for years. There are tons of activities to do “with kids” or activities where you leave the kids for 1-2 hours (scouts/ tennis/…), but never seen any “supervised” activities for a longer time (half a day or a day). If you have some ideas, it would be welcome ☺ Kind regards Stephanie Bien cordialement
Hello, Am looking for activities to engage my 4 year old daughter. Thanks, Pradeepthi
Hi Alex, Ivo, and the What's On Team, Thank you for confirming my sign up to What's On For Kids. In answer to your question below, the main reason I signed up for the list is to be able to read through the email each week of upcoming activities for the weekend to then see if anything looks fun for my two young kids (instead of having to read lots of different web pages to see what's going on in Lux). The other reason is because you do your website and emails in English which is very helpful as I'm originally from the UK. Have a good day, Matt
Hello wonderfull team! I have singned up to find some inspiration for having quality time as a family...shoping in ikea for furniture with a todler wasn't :)) We just moved here and exploring, so your initiative is very welcome! Thank you! Alina
Hi dear team I will answer with a big pleasure . I have 2 kids 7 and 4 years old. We've been living here for 3 years, and want to discovery new places for having fun . Thank you very much for your guide I wish you a wonderful mood. Sincerely Gulzara A.
Hello, Seems to be interesting to be one of your readers and to be updated on what’s on for kids Regards Nana
Hi I signed up now! And I will be glad to receive information about what we can do in our free time!
Because I’m always struggling to find activities suitable for 3 Kids of various age Groups
Hey, Signed up as it seems a great resource to find out activities for kids! That’s what we need :) Thanks for the great idea! Martina
Hey :) Have my one year old girl and we want to do some activities as a family :) I’m exited to see your program every week. Best laura
Ouf glad to hear it ;-)
Hi, I signed up to learn activities for my daughter.
Hello! My husband and I lived in Luxembourg from 2012-2016, and had our first daughter there before repatriating to be nearer our families. We are planning a visit back this summer with two young kids (nearly 7 and 3) in tow, and I realized we never knew much about "familyfriendly" activities in town. Looking forward to learning more! Villmols merci, Maura & Adam
Moving to Luxembourg soon with 6-year-old!
Hi, I wanted to receive kids activities by email.
I want to know about the weekend information.
Hello, I will be visiting, I am interested to give some nice activities for my daughter
Hi, we signed up because we have 2 busy girls and we love doing active and different things and enjoying what there is on offer to see and do in Luxembourg!
Hello, One acquaintance suggested me your site. Thank you in advance ! Kind regards, Nadiya
Hi’ just signed up
I signed up mainly because i wanted to be up to date about weekend activities for kids.
Hello, I signed up so we dont miss out on interesting and diverse activities to do with the kids. Hazel
I'm very happy with your site, I did look on the website for a long period of time. Now I saw that you can commit to a email, so I did, It's really handy because let's be honest, we always check our email. We don't have to miss anything and it's also fun for the kids because I can tell them in the week what for fun thinks we can do in the weekend and they are really excited. End its trough that it's difficult to find things online. On behalf of me and my 2 children, thank you very much
Thank you so much for doing this! I wish there are English bookstores that we could go and visit like we did before we moved to Luxembourg.
This is a really great service that you provide. It is hard to figure out what is happening in Lux for the kids and I usually find out after the event, So thank you for putting it together! I look forward to receiving the update emails!
I just signed up! Many thanks to such a beautiful website it is very very useful! I would like to have fun and learn and teach my kid something new!
Actually we've been in Luxembourg for just several months. Kids here have too many holidays, at first I have no idea what they can do in holidays till one of my friends sent the link of What's On For Kids to me. I found some camps, that's great. I would like to get more information about camps in every holiday which I can have my kids to attend. I hope my kids can not only have fun but also learn something rather than dicking around. Thanks again for your team's hard work, I've already shaired you to my newcomer friends. It's really helpful.
Yes thank you very much for your weekly update - it is very useful and well done ! Being away abroad for a few months, I have sent your link to my son (father of the 3 little ones) and he appreciates it very much!
We just signed up for what’s on for kids. We are new in Lux and we are interested in any kind of information what to do with kids both during weekend but, especially, how I can keep my 5 y.o. busy with activities on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. And as we live in Capellen/Olm area, we are interested to do the things around, not in the city center. We plan to sign for 501 things as well.
That is a really great list of ideas. Many thanks for putting it together.
Your information are just perfect!
I love your work! Just this weekend I went to the lantern festival in Wiltz which I would not have experienced without you. Is there a café specially designed for mothers with small children in luxembourg? (Baby playground surrounded by coffee tables?
We are new comers to Luxembourg, we are all eager to explore what’s fun in Luxembourg, both the adults and the kids! Thank you for your information which is very helpful.
As a new person to Luxembourg your mails are really great!
This is brilliant! We pretty much followed the list yesterday. Kids loved the medieval afternoon and the activities at chapter1. They're wrecked today.... Playing at home, some films and popcorn.