Our top picks
Welcome to What's on for kids top picks!
Here you’ll find a collection of tested classes and activities, trusted product and service providers.
If you know of a great activity, program, place, provider, etc. that you love and would like us to check it out and feature it here, just let us know!
Our top picks
- Yoga is a great way for kids to increase awareness of themselves, others and the world, while having fun! Yoga is a wonderful way for children to become more confident, strong, balanced and healthy. We, at YogaBalance, offer Kids Yoga 5-9yrs, Pre-Teen 10-13yr and Family Yoga classes. Free parking available on site. Flexible enrollment. yogabalance.lu
- Zigzag is the first indoor playground in Luxembourg. It focuses on children’s and parents’ confort, fun and security. Number one place to organise your child’s birthday party in Luxembourg or to come & play as a family. Zigzag offers fun and secure games for kids aged 6 months to 12 years. It is also the perfect venue for a private event : whether you are looking to host a party for a large group or a small gathering, Zigzag offers different […]
- Yogurt is probably the healthiest food you can eat, and homemade yogurt is possibly the best yogurt you can eat because you know exactly what is in it! And if you are looking for a no-fuss yogurt starter which is easy to use and makes thick, creamy and absolutely delicious yogurt, then get a pack of our Bacillus Bulgaricus culture. Bacillus Bulgaricus starter contains lactic acid bacteria isolated from natural sources in ecologically preserved areas in Bulgaria. It produces yogurt […]
- Easily search and explore amazing kids’ birthday party venues,entertainers, party planners, party suppliers, cake shops, cupcake makers, and more! BirthdayParty.LU is the easiest way to find venues, entertainers, cake, and everything else you need for your kids’ birthday parties in Luxembourg. Let’s get your party started! Simply go to https://birthdayparty.lu/ to start!
- Activities for you and your little ones in and around Luxembourg. Every week we spend a good few hours looking for new activities and events that are happening in Luxembourg. We enjoy doing this but what we LOVE about it is that by the time the weekend comes, we have a full list of fun things to do with our kids. www.whatsonforkids.lu
- Business IT Essentials provides all-round care for your business or personal website, complete with unlimited 24/7 support, premium hosting, domain care and more. Say goodbye to costly developers, overpriced hosting and expensive IT services and say HELLO to our unlimited service for a low fixed monthly price. Plans start from €9 EUR. It’s like having your own team of IT experts for one low fixed monthly fee
- Ozone is the biggest and newest Trampoline and Ninja Park in Luxembourg, featuring 42 interconnected trampolines, 3 challenging Ninja courses offering something for all abilities, a state of the art Augmented climbing wall, 2 foam pits, a Big Air bag with jump tower, Aeroball courts and 2 interactive reaction walls. With a fully licensed bar the Ozone Café offers a selection of beers, Wine and Champagnes, with snacks, meals and other beverages. For kids under 6 we have a softplay […]
- City Savvy is THE online lifestyle magazine in Luxembourg for English speakers. We seek to inform, entertain and simplify the lives of English-speakers living in, moving to or visiting Luxembourg. With the style of a glossy, the substance of a journal and the eye of an event planner – we have it all. For your one-stop lifestyle guide to living in Luxembourg, visit citysavvyluxembourg.com
- KrasivaSoaps are all-natural handmade soaps created with 100% pure simple ingredients. Krasiva Soaps are a pleasure to use and they leave your skin feeling clean, smelling great, smooth, silky soft, and radiantly healthy! You are beautiful — your soap should be too! Check out all products at krasivasoaps.com
- ARA City Radio is Luxembourg’s best (and only) indie radio station. Broadcasting in English from 6am-2pm workdays, on the Radio ARA network. Keep up-to-date with News and information relevant to Luxembourg, or simply tune in for the fun chat and eclectic music that our DJs choose for you every day. Why not get involved? Text Birthday messages and requests to 64111 start your message with ARA then leave a space, your kids will love to hear their names mentioned on […]
- JUMPBOX is Luxembourg’s most exhilarating trampoline park Come in and enjoy some jumping good time at JumpBox trampoline park located in Contern. We have the very best in bouncing equipment — from a 13m long tumble lane to a high performance walk-the-wall and ninja course, from a dodgeball court and slam dunk hoops to a giant airbag. A bit of everything for everyone’s taste. In total 800m2 of versatile fun for all ages, to be enjoyed alone, with family or […]
- 501 Things To Do With Kids in Luxembourg is the most comprehensive family guide available in Luxembourg. We have spent months of testing its contents and functionality with many parents here in Lux and around and after many overwhelmingly positive comments, the 501 Things Guide is now available to all our readers. Here is the link to it — check it out and SIGN UP!
- Kid2Kid is a second hand marketplace for all those beautiful, never worn, still like-new clothes and those great, gently used toys that your kids don’t really need any more. At Kid2kid you can buy pre-loved baby toys and clothes for a fraction of the price (we make sure all items are as new before we list them on Kid2Kid). You can also sell your own stuff at Kid2Kid. Buy or sell, Kid2Kid is a great place to check out when […]
- KindyROO is a fun, comprehensive sensory motor programme for children from six weeks through to the age of five years. KindyROO is based on the most up-to-date neurodevelopmental research, and aims to maximise children’s learning potential, and to establish parental awareness of the significance of stimulating activities in early childhood. KindyROO kids work towards a series of neurological milestones in weekly classes attended by both child and parent(s). They take part in structured and enjoyable group activities such as massage, […]
What's on for kids,
our weekly newsletter, content and activities
have been featured in
What people think about
What's on for kids
I'm very happy with your site, I did look on the website for a long period of time. Now I saw that you can commit to a email, so I did, It's really handy because let's be honest, we always check our email. We don't have to miss anything and it's also fun for the kids because I can tell them in the week what for fun thinks we can do in the weekend and they are really excited. End its trough that it's difficult to find things online. On behalf of me and my 2 children, thank you very much
Thank you so much for doing this! I wish there are English bookstores that we could go and visit like we did before we moved to Luxembourg.
This is a really great service that you provide. It is hard to figure out what is happening in Lux for the kids and I usually find out after the event, So thank you for putting it together! I look forward to receiving the update emails!
I just signed up! Many thanks to such a beautiful website it is very very useful! I would like to have fun and learn and teach my kid something new!
Actually we've been in Luxembourg for just several months. Kids here have too many holidays, at first I have no idea what they can do in holidays till one of my friends sent the link of What's On For Kids to me. I found some camps, that's great. I would like to get more information about camps in every holiday which I can have my kids to attend. I hope my kids can not only have fun but also learn something rather than dicking around. Thanks again for your team's hard work, I've already shaired you to my newcomer friends. It's really helpful.
Yes thank you very much for your weekly update - it is very useful and well done ! Being away abroad for a few months, I have sent your link to my son (father of the 3 little ones) and he appreciates it very much!
We just signed up for what’s on for kids. We are new in Lux and we are interested in any kind of information what to do with kids both during weekend but, especially, how I can keep my 5 y.o. busy with activities on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. And as we live in Capellen/Olm area, we are interested to do the things around, not in the city center. We plan to sign for 501 things as well.
That is a really great list of ideas. Many thanks for putting it together.
Your information are just perfect!
I love your work! Just this weekend I went to the lantern festival in Wiltz which I would not have experienced without you. Is there a café specially designed for mothers with small children in luxembourg? (Baby playground surrounded by coffee tables?
We are new comers to Luxembourg, we are all eager to explore what’s fun in Luxembourg, both the adults and the kids! Thank you for your information which is very helpful.
As a new person to Luxembourg your mails are really great!
This is brilliant! We pretty much followed the list yesterday. Kids loved the medieval afternoon and the activities at chapter1. They're wrecked today.... Playing at home, some films and popcorn.