Summer is over but, hey, don’t be sad — our Fall Fun Events will cheer you up!
If you haven’t been to a corn maze, pumpkin patch, Harvest festival or apple orchard, you don’t know what you’re missing… Here is a short info what you can expect and below, as always, you will find our list:
- Pumpkin patch: So this can be either a field where pumpkins grow (where you go and pick them yourself) or a place where already harvested pumpkins are piled up and where you choose your own!
- Corn maze: this a perfect entertainment for kids at any age. As the corn grown tall it creates a thick maze. Farmers cut pattern paths into the field. Some mazes offer night time experiences!
- Hayride: open ride in which wagons decorated with hay are pulled by tractor or drawn by horse.
And here is our list of corn mazes, pumpkin events, pumpkin patches/ pick-your-own pumpkin farms around Luxembourg — sorted by distance from Luxembourg city — unfortunately most of them are far away 🙁
Please check ahead the event/farm’s website (or their Facebook page as they get updated more frequently) before heading out:
- 148 km – Sunshine Pumpkin Farm, Adam-Müller Straße, 66894 Gerhardsbrunn, Germany. Pumpkin patch Farm fest this year is on 13 Oct 2019: 11-18h!
- 149 km – Hitscherhof, Hitscherhof 3, 66506 Maßweiler, Germany. A Bed and Breakfast farm with corn maze and farm outlet. Here you can choose from a huge selection of 30 kinds of pumpkins to use for decorating or for Halloween lanterns and 15 kinds of edible pumpkins for cooking. You can also cut your own flowers! Farm fest this year is on 21-22 September 11-19h!
- 220 km – Goldgrund, Steffen Heckelmann Altes Zollhaus 1, 65597 Hünfelden-Mensfelden, Germany. Pumpkin Fest with games, fun and entertainment for the whole family! (This year fest is 21/22 and 28/29 Sept 2019 10:30h).
- 255 km – Hessenpark, Laubweg, 61267 Neu-Anspach, Deutschland. Open-air museum with lots of family friendly events like The Harvest festival , Apple festival and much more – see program on their website!
- 232 km – Harvest Festival, Rossmarkt, Frankfurt, Germany. Will take place on 19-21 Sept 2019. Lots of farmer stands, animals, pumpkins etc!
- 238 km – Corn Maze, Maisfeld Kurmainzer Str. 136, 61440 Oberursel, Germany – Fest on 29 Sept 2019!
- 257 km – Maislabyrinth- Leimersheim, Seehof, Tullastraße 9, 76661 Philippsburg, Germany. Corn maze (closes Sept 29 2019).
- 273 km – Pumpkin Regatta, Ark Van Noé, 6, Arkstraat, 2460, Belgium. A one-of-a-kind Pumpkin race taking place on 27 Oct 2019!
- 304 km – Corn maze Terhardt, Heidkantweg 90, 45721 Haltern, Germany. More like an amusement park (something to do for a day out with the kids) with corn maze go-kart track, giant bouncy castle and giant slide, water pillow, trampoline, ball pit and straw bales! Closes 26.10.2019!
- 315 km – Ludwigsburg Pumpkin Festival, Ludwigsburg, Germany. A number of “pumpkin” events take place until 3 November: Pumpkin Canoe Regatta (21 & 22 Sept), Pumpkin Weigh Offs and many others. Check out the website for details!
Did we miss anything? If you know of an event that is not on our list, please share it with all our readers. Simply contact us to tell us about it.