SupreMe is an innovative and educational daytime Camp for Russian speaking kids. During the camp the kids will:
– Recharge with positive energy
– Meet new friends
– Better understand themselves, surrounding and learn how to work in a team
– Immerse themselves in the world of leadership and practice various team roles on themselves
– Be inspired by the next challenges and experience the unforgettable emotions of new victories
– Try out various creativity activities: Theater, painting, photography, coding and more.
A wide range of training programs that are nicely veiled in gaming techniques, and aimed not only at personal development, but also at developing teamwork skills.
1 shift: 10.08 – 16.08
2 shift: 17.08 – 23.08
Shift lasting 7 days from 8:00 to 19:00.
Where: Scout House in Lüdelange, Luxembourg
Age: from 7 to 13 years old
Cost: 595 euros ( including warm lunch and two light snacks provided by justfood.lu)
Note: the camp is subject to governmental restrictions related to COVID-19 contamination.