Welcome to The Family Marketplace. Here you’ll find a collection of tested classes and activities, trusted product and service providers.
Interested in joining? Click here to learn more.
- Yogurt is probably the healthiest food you can eat, and homemade yogurt is possibly the best yogurt you can eat because you know exactly what is in it! And if you are looking for a no-fuss yogurt starter which is easy to use and makes thick, creamy and absolutely delicious yogurt, then get a pack of our Bacillus Bulgaricus culture. Bacillus Bulgaricus starter contains lactic acid bacteria isolated from natural sources in ecologically preserved areas in Bulgaria. It produces yogurt of exceptional quality with smell and taste like nothing you can find in the store or make with any other yogurt starter.
- Cupcake Babies baths are small, portable, inflatable, and super convenient baby baths. Cupcake Babies is a unique brand, built around an entirely new concept that offers fully original products. Cupcake Babies product come in three collections: Bath Time Collection, Little Gourmet Collection, and Sweet Dreams Collection. In our Bath Time Collection we have Cupcake Babies baths — one of a kind, small, portable, inflatable, and super convenient baby baths, Cupcake Babies Towels — super soft hooded towels, and Cupcake Babies Shampoo Caps — convenient no-tears shower caps for babies travel bathtub and soft bath capes. In our Little Gourmet Collection we have Cupcake Babies Bibs — super cute bibs for your babies, and Cupcake Babies Lunch Sets — baby cuttlery and dishes made entirely of biodegradable corn safe for your baby and for the environment. Our Sweet Dreams Collection includes Cupcake Babies Pacifiers — BPA free pacifiers. See more at cupcakebabies.eu
- Sunflower Montessori is Luxembourg’s leading Montessori Crèche. Founded in 2001, Sunflower has built a solid reputation of providing the very best care and pre-school education available. Sunflower is committed to the principles of Maria Montessori and to providing a safe, secure and happy environment for children from three months to four years. We offer an after school programme with pick up bus and a Saturday school where we teach reading and writing to children from four years. If you would like to have more information about how Montessori education at Sunflower can prepare your child for life please contact Sam O’Dea, Managing Director +352 261593 900 firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sunflower.lu
- Activities for you and your little ones in and around Luxembourg. Every week we spend a good few hours looking for new activities and events that are happening in Luxembourg. We enjoy doing this but what we LOVE about it is that by the time the weekend comes, we have a full list of fun things to do with our kids.
- Ozone is the biggest and newest Trampoline and Ninja Park in Luxembourg, featuring 42 interconnected trampolines, 3 challenging Ninja courses offering something for all abilities, a state of the art Augmented climbing wall, 2 foam pits, a Big Air bag with jump tower, Aeroball courts and 2 interactive reaction walls. With a fully licensed bar the Ozone Café offers a selection of beers, Wine and Champagnes, with snacks, meals and other beverages. For kids under 6 we have a softplay area and special sessions on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00 to 11.00. Birthday packages and Team Events. www.ozoneparc.lu Tel 24 55 92 35
- We are thrilled to announce that our 501 Things To Do With Kids In Luxembourg is now open! 501 Things To Do With Kids in Luxembourg is the most comprehensive family guide available in Luxembourg. We have spent months of testing its contents and functionality with many parents here in Lux and around and after many overwhelmingly positive comments, the 501 Things Guide is now available to all our readers. Here is the link to it — check it out and SIGN UP!
- Kidscooking Luxembourg contributes to build healthier eating habits by introducing new foods, stimulating your kids creativity and motor skills and cooking with local and bio ingredients. We respect food intolerance. Regular weekend cooking classes, afternoon birthday cooking workshops and first holidays cooking camps, in French and in English. Classes are Saturdays and Sundays at 10h30-11h45. For the exact schedule please check the website. For questions and registrations please e-mail to email@example.com
- Kid2Kid is a second hand marketplace for all those beautiful, never worn, still like-new clothes and those great, gently used toys that your kids don’t really need any more. At Kid2kid you can buy pre-loved baby toys and clothes for a fraction of the price (we make sure all items are as new before we list them on Kid2Kid). You can also sell your own stuff at Kid2Kid. Buy or sell, Kid2Kid is a great place to check out when you are looking for toy, clothes or any other baby and kid products.
- City Savvy is THE online lifestyle magazine in Luxembourg for English speakers. We seek to inform, entertain and simplify the lives of English-speakers living in, moving to or visiting Luxembourg. With the style of a glossy, the substance of a journal and the eye of an event planner – we have it all. For your one-stop lifestyle guide to living in Luxembourg, visit citysavvyluxembourg.com
- Business IT Essentials provides all-round care for your business or personal website, complete with unlimited 24/7 support, premium hosting, domain care and more. Say goodbye to costly developers, overpriced hosting and expensive IT services and say HELLO to our unlimited service for a low fixed monthly price. Plans start from €9 EUR. It's like having your own team of IT experts for one low fixed monthly fee
- Zigzag is the first indoor playground in Luxembourg. It focuses on children's and parents' confort, fun and security. Number one place to organise your child’s birthday party in Luxembourg or to come & play as a family. Zigzag offers fun and secure games for kids aged 6 months to 12 years. It is also the perfect venue for a private event : whether you are looking to host a party for a large group or a small gathering, Zigzag offers different entertainment and banqueting options.
- ARA City Radio is Luxembourg’s best (and only) indie radio station. Broadcasting in English from 6am-2pm workdays, on the Radio ARA network. Keep up-to-date with News and information relevant to Luxembourg, or simply tune in for the fun chat and eclectic music that our DJs choose for you every day. Why not get involved? Text Birthday messages and requests to 64111 start your message with ARA then leave a space, your kids will love to hear their names mentioned on the radio. Look out for fun activities such as the charity event hosted at the studio when kids took over the Breakfast Show for two days. ARA City Radio: Your Music-Your Station
- Yoga is a great way for kids to increase awareness of themselves, others and the world, while having fun! Yoga is a wonderful way for children to become more confident, strong, balanced and healthy. We, at YogaBalance, offer Kids Yoga 5-9yrs, Pre-Teen 10-13yr and Family Yoga classes. Free parking available on site. Flexible enrollment.
- KindyROO is a fun, comprehensive sensory motor programme for children from six weeks through to the age of five years. KindyROO is based on the most up-to-date neurodevelopmental research, and aims to maximise children’s learning potential, and to establish parental awareness of the significance of stimulating activities in early childhood. KindyROO kids work towards a series of neurological milestones in weekly classes attended by both child and parent(s). They take part in structured and enjoyable group activities such as massage, exercise, dance, rhyme and music – to create a fun and educational environment in which children thrive, developing: - Visual and language skills – aiding reading; - A greater sense of rhythm and continuity - important for learning mathematics; - Stronger hands, fingers and back – helping with writing.