Stroke-accident vasculaire cérébral, AVC
-Face drooping: if the person tries to smile does one side of the face droop?
-Arm weakness: if the person tries to raise both their arms does one arm drift downward?
-Speech difficulty: if the person tries to repeat a simple phrase is their speech slurred or strange?
-Time to call 911: if any of these signs are observed, contact the emergency services
Heart Attack Symptoms – crise cardiaque,infacrtcus Symptoms of a heart attack include:
•Discomfort, pressure, heaviness, or pain in the chest, arm, or below the breastbone
•Discomfort radiating to the back, jaw, throat, or arm
•Fullness, indigestion, or choking feeling (may feel like heartburn)
•Sweating, nausea, vomiting, or dizziness
•Extreme weakness, anxiety, or shortness of breath
•Rapid or irregular heartbeats
What to look out for when your child is unwell Sepsis is a life-threatening condition and needs emergency treatm ent, usually in hospital. The symptoms of sepsis may be vague and not specific so seek medical advice immediately if you have any concerns. You should seek medical advice im m ediately if your child has any o f the following:
• VERY high temperature (fever) or low body temperature (feels very cold).
• Severe shivering.
• Fast breathing and breathless.
• Very sleepy or seems to be about to lose consciousness.
• Severe muscle pain or tum m y (abdominal) pain.
• Confused or disorientated (not sure w here they are).
• Slurred speech.
• Feels very dizzy or faint, or has a fit (seizure).
• Skin is cold, clam m y and either pale or patchy (mottled).
• A rash which does not fade with pressure.
• Not eating any food or drinking any fluid.
• Being sick (vomiting) repeatedly.
• Not passing as much urine as normal (or no w e t nappies), especially if your child doesn’t pass any urine in 24 hours. If your child does have sepsis they may also have other symptoms of infection such as a flu-like illness (cough, fever, muscle aches and joint pains) or diarrhea and vomiting.
Bulgarian yogurt is the most popular variety of yogurt in the world. It has long been known for its many benefits, probiotic characteristics, and especially its power to improve health and prolong life.