Looking for what fun things to do with your kids during the weekend? Sign up for our newsletter and every week we will send you a list of kids activities and family-friendly events.
These are happening right now so be sure to check them out!
Welcome and thanks for tuning in!
We are so glad that you find us! If you are looking for what to do with your kids today, tomorrow or over the weekend in and around Luxembourg then you are in the right place.
Every week we spend time looking for new family-friendly activities and events that are happening in and around Luxembourg.
We enjoy doing it but what we LOVE about it is that by the time the weekend comes, we can share with you a great list of fun things to do with your kids!
More from What's on for kids
When it comes to helping you spend quality time with your kids we don't stop at just What's on for kids. Indeed our Fun weekend to-do list is one of the best ways to get informed about what's happening in around Luxembourg but it is not the only way! Check out some of our other initiatives.
We, at What's on for kids, know how frustrating it is to spend time scouring the Internet looking for fun activities to do. That's why we've gone ahead and done the hard work for you so you don't have to!
Here, you will find a comprehensive list of activities and a myriad of ways to spend some quality time with your kids.
On our websites you will discover:
- Fun and exciting tings to do with your kids
- Ready to use weekend agenda (weekly and holiday lists of things to do are included too)
- Suggestions about good baby groups and classes
- Tot time and themed activities for little ones – one-time and recurring
- Tips for things going on in and around Luxembourg that are kids-friendly
- Our opinion and advice about classes and activities, tested and trusted by us
- A comprehensive Family Guide with 1001+ things to do with kids in Luxembourg
- An online shop for kids clothes, toys, etc.
- And a ton of other interesting activities, articles, resources, and more!
So go ahead and have fun with your kids!